Thread: Golden Gates
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 03:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
BanaBatGirl
Dark Force Defense League

MLE & DoM
Banshee

Hogwarts RPG Name:
TBD
Gryffindor

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zara H. Bunbury-Foster
Slytherin
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bernadette O. Grantham
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
David O. Truebridge
Mysteries
Professor Pink | Mrs. Bruce Wayne | I'm on a Goat | Glitterpuff | Dumbledore's Defense Squad | BHB

William wasn't new here; he wasn't even a visitor. He was quite familiar with the Ministry and all its entrances, and merely flipped his badge at the Welcome Witch as he continued on his way toward the lifts. He was trying to catch someone he thought he was following for a reason, though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by potter girl View Post
Galen was officially a Ministry Employee and he had the badge to prove it; technicallyhe didn't start until tomorrow but he imagined his first day would be a rather busy one and he wanted to go ahead and get as much of the red tape taken care of that his move to London had caused. He dusted a bit of Floo ash from the sleeve of his neared the gates.
he greeted the Welcome Witch with a "Good Morning."and a polite smile as he signed in.
"Hey," he caught up to the guy and tapped him gently on his shoulder. Gently, because he was pretty sure the other man was MLE. "You dropped this," he added, holding out a thin black wallet in his other hand.

yeah, there's one thing about me that you should know________________________________

__________________________________________that I can't help from speaking my mind