View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Sweet cinnamon roll
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Paige held the handkerchief out with a little more urgency, although the gentle expression she wore on her face remained unchanged. "I insist," she said sweetly. "Handkerchiefs were not made to just look pretty, so you would really just be helping it fulfill its purpose." And whatever damage, if one could really call it damage since he was really just listening to his body and reacting accordingly, could be reverse by magic easily enough. If not by her own wand then one of her dormmates who was much more skilled.

But if he did continue to resist, she would not force her handkerchief upon him. That would only make her look pushy and earn her some bad karma.

Eyes widening and cheeks flushing, she nodded her head twice while still offering him the handkerchief. "I was. It is very kind of you to remember me," she smiled. She had been a bit reserved then, not wanting to compete with the stronger personality types that had come over. No, not compete. Paige was not about that lifestyle...it had been more she had wanted to observe people. Learn about and from them. The Hufflepuff preferred to be the wallflower the majority of the time.

"It is a pleasure to meet you again, properly, Cassius."

Cassius took the handkerchief and just...blew his nose in it. Merlin. The girl REALLY wanted his snot on her possession, then. Fulfill its purpose...Cassius smirked a little. "Does it know it has a purpose? Surely, then, the handkerchief wouldn't be too upset about not fulfilling its purpose, then, eh?" he tapped the cloth with his wand and...evanesco'd her handkerchief clean for her. "There. Thank you for...that." Interesting girl, Paige was.

Kind of him to remember her. Cassius merely laughed. "Aw, come on, it's not a kindness, it's a courtesy that all people should have for each other--right? How could I forget you? Addie's brother talked about you at night--he loved your hair--" Cassius motioned to the sides of his head, circling his fingers to represent her curls. "How could I forget you?" he smirked boyishly at her.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss Paige--" he teased a little and bowed, still smirking at her.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin