Thread: Main Buffet
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 02:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Davvy_Wavvy

Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Belle Bellaire-Moore
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tyler James Bellaire

x1 x3
Frangelina || twitter addict || Music of the Sun || The Fresh Princess of Bellaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
Luckily enough, Marilyn had NOT forgotten her homemade lunch this morning. However, since it was proving to be a very good day, she'd made the conscious decision to venture down to the Ministry cafeteria and eat amongst the other worker-bees.

That was when she'd seen him: a young man looking completely confused and befuddled by the buffet selections. Knowing this feeling, Marilyn couldn't resist approaching him to offer some insight. Mainly because she'd glimpsed his badge...and no one in the MLE had any right to look that confused. She was doing him a favor here.

"I'd suggest the BLT, with avocado on the side."
Constant Vigilance was a thing with him and with all MLE workers. The concentration on what he wanted for lunch was broken when the person started walking towards him. He averted his eyes from the food to the woman.

"The BLT you say.." He rubbed his chin and looked from her to the table. "And which one might that be?" The avocado he could find on his own.

"I'm assuming that you have at least eaten this combination of things before right?"

...Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack...