View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #25 (permalink)
hjhm

MO & DMLE
Jobberknoll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eron Rutherford
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jonathan Kim
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Kiko Koline
Law Enforcement
x4 x2
♣ Heejin here | Did somebody say coffee & cakes? | cat lover ♣

SPOILER!!: yaay more friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
It was really time to go back to work? Victoria was always glad she loved her job, but when she had all her children and husband home for an extended time she didn't want it to end. Going back to work meant Bart went back to Australia and Cossy went back to Hogwarts. No, she would much rather be at home enjoying the break with all her family. She was here though and so she was ready to get back at it. Though as the quidditch manager she never really got the break the other ministry employees did. The Quidditch season did not take a break so she could not either. She just worked at home while the ministry was on shut down.

Walking towards the food she noticed a young man standing alone near it. "Anything good?" With a small smile she greeted him, still not sure whom was her staff and whom were other ministry people. "They usually have great food at these things." Though she couldn't say for last year. She hadn't come because of her children. She saw Mariel out of the corner of her eye and gave a wave. She'd speak to her boss later.

Turning her head back to the man standing closest to her she though she should introduce herself. "Victoria Culloden, Manager of the Quidditch Division."

Thomas enjoyed himself as he kept on munching the mini sandwiches and not mention the brownies that is a must-eat at the buffet table. Of course there is definitely seconds for this. Why not? The food is great and he hasn't mingled that much yet. Startled, he heard a woman's voice talking to him. He glanced over and flashed a soft smile at her. Nodding to her question"I suggest the chocolate brownies. It has caramel inside, the taste is just delicious." he replied.

He wasn't exaggerating of course. He knew for a fact if ladies enjoys some chocolate in their lives then this brownie is definitely something they will enjoy eating. "I'm new here so that is at least a great sign. I enjoy good gourmet." he chuckled and nods when the woman introduced herself. He took out his handkerchief and wipe his hand before introducing himself as well. "Pleasure to meet you Victoria Culloden. Ahh, Games and Sports department. I'm Thomas Hugh Leofric, Ministry Scribe in Level 1." he smiled. "I'm pretty sure your job is much more fun than mine." he joked.

"I'm getting drinks, do you want anything from the bar?" he asked.