View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 05:30 AM   #17 (permalink)
RandomRaven
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & MO
Pixie

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mikey Goh
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ava Burton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
He Shang-Wu
Minister's Office
x7
Default *snags Megan and Z too*
BOOMBAYAH! | #PuedoPorquePiensoQuePuedo | Certified Blank and Random Person | Raventastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symphora View Post
Charles looked up,"The ceiling,apparently..that is what's 'up'. I assume that is what you are asking of me."He replied with a straight face and a slightly raised eyebrows at the korean man. He didn't wait for his colleague's response though as he continued browsing the food menus available in there. Naturally, he was none too pleased in the end. He almost gagged when he found excess oil in one of those 'delightful' dishes.No..no..absolutely no way he would eat that. Just chicken salad for him please..thank you.

*coughs* "I'm sure you don't..." He didn't need to explain to the man why one should particularly care. He guessed it was up to the individual what kind of diet he chose to be for himself. Charles rolled his eyes as if he wasn't at all affected by his blunt remark about him.."I hope you don't relay that kind of message to an actual girl or a woman, they might get easily offended." he replied simply.
Did he just say the ceiling is what's up?

HAHAHAHA, so funny Demetri.

The Korean man just shook his head. Why on earth his colleague was so grumpy? Was he suffering a bad hair day? or PMS? Or maybe a quarter-life crisis? "Oh, come on Charlie. Don't be such a grumpus. This was a party, and you are welcome to feel festive and.. forget about everything that makes you grumpy." Live while we're young, bro!

And the grumpy pants said WHAAAAT???

"I'd never insult a woman, Charlie." Micky said and smug a little bit. "You're the one who act like a woman, worrying about calories. You know that real man, doesn't worry about calories. Real man, do some exercise and go to the gym so that's why they'd never worried about calories, my brother!" He tapped that guy's shoulder. "Maybe you should go to the gym with me." Hey, it's a good idea!

SPOILER!!: two ladies
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Now that everything seemed to be falling back into place in her life, Megan was slowly but surely regaining her healthy appetite. The heavenly smells wafting around as she approached the buffet got her stomach rumbling. She needed food to calm the organ.

The new employee got herself a plate before making a selection of finger foods. A girl had to eat, right? Wanting to get to know more of the employees, Megan set off hoping to do just that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiqua View Post

Zhenya was quite excited today, being that it was Orientation for her new job and all. And her stomach had that empty angry feeling, as if it were just about to rumble. So that's where she decided to start first; the food buffet.

She picked out some bits and put them on her plate, and then started the walk around to see if she noticed anyone. Her brief glance around told her that no, she did not recognise anyone. So the best approach she could thing of was to talk to the first person she saw.

"Hi," Zhenya said. How else does one break the ice? "Uh... I'm Zhenya. First day. Are you new or returning?"

Alright, so while he's having a very NICE conversation with the Demetri grumpy pants, Micky spotted two young ladies not very far from them. It seemed like they're new employees. And as a person who had been worked her for three years, he should make a move. Introducing himself and being nice to them, of course. "Watch this, Demetri." He put his plate away and grabbed a glass of wine. Then he walked closer to the ladies. "Hello, beautiful. Both of you must be new around here." Smooth move, Kang. "I'm Kang Micky, Junior Reversal Agent for Accidents and Catastrophes." Politely he introduced himself.

It's a fairytale evening, and you want the entire event to be totally dazzling and
a real experience with the friendliest people around you.