View Single Post
Old 09-13-2015, 05:39 AM   #17 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

"Where did you grow up? America?" She asked quickly after the sentence was out of Tala's mouth. "California?" She asked, again, just guessing, and as she sat back down at her desk, she pulled out a clipboard with some notes on it. "Your accent is very distinct....I have some acquaintances in California, anyways. The surfing is quite.......adventurous." And maybe even a LITTLE fun...hmph.

"Ah..well..thank you, Miss.....I'm sorry, but I really don't even know your name--" she laughed a little and let her eyes pass over Tala once...she looked vaguely familiar. From...Level...........Four? Five? Somewhere around there...not far from here....?

Oh.

Portkeys.

Of course, it was something that required a LOT of paperwork. She sighed and sett he clipboard down with a clatter and rolled her chair over to her filing cabinet. "Yes. Yes of course--just paperwork. You have to fill these out--and then wait...for the others before you in line--though--do you need it by a certain date? We recommend asking for one a month in advance for a big event..." She sounded bored again...

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin