View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 04:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
nicole black
Dark Force Defense League

DoM & DERP
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
ruari fuller-thompson #FFA3D2
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Desdemona M. Evans #6082B6
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Q. Alvey

Ministry RPG Name:
Aslan Rose Evans
Mysteries
x8
you wanna fite? | 💚 nickleback 💚 | Uh, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Lynley wasn't in her office at the moment. She had been off fixing herself another cup of coffee before delving into lots of paperwork once more. No one had prepared her for the OBSCENE amount of it...sure, she was used to tons of it...but it was just awful.

She wanted to hire an assistant JUST to handle her paperwork and make her coffee and perhaps massage her feet, too.

As the brunette approached her office, she saw a younger employee from another level waiting, and Lynley cleared her throat. "Hello--hi--come to see me?" she asked raising an eyebrow inquisitively at her. "Well--come in, then--" she said in an annoyed way. This woman was....putting her back on her paperwork. Merlin.

This better not take long.

She stringent smell of nail polish never seemed to leave Lynley's office. She quickly swooped around to behind her desk and had a seat. "Sit down, please, if you will. Coffee or anything?" Sure, her coffeepot was BROKEN right now, and in repair with someone from Level 3, but that was just FINE. IF the woman wanted some bloody coffee, she SUPPOSED she'd just click her heels all the way BACK to the break room to get some. -___-

Tala turned at the click, click, click, of expensive heels on the smooth tile. Ah, there the Department Head was, Tala had almost worried that perhaps the older woman hadn't been in today - which would have meant coming back when her mood was not half as high, and when her nerve might have failed her - so she greeted her with a relieved and warm smile. "Hi, yes, I hope I'm not bothering you." She said, following the woman in after she beckoned her to.

She had forgotten how abrasive Lynley Purcell was, how cut and dry and to the point, not that it bothered her, on no, it didn't bother Tala one bit, after all, she was practically surrounded by prickly, abrasive people (her father, Solomon, Justine), and she was well aware that with some people, it was just their way. In the case of Lynley. Taladona wasn't quite sure yet.

The blonde sat, crossing her long, tanned legs and ignoring the urge to lean forward and rest her elbows on the older woman's desk. Hm, coffee? Did she want coffee? "Uh. no, no thanks, I'm good." She'd grab a coke from the vending machine after this - because having one now would probably look hella unprofessional - Tala peered around with curiosity, her eyes catching sight of the Jellies. "Are those Moon Jellies?" Tala asked, eyes lighting up with interest, momentarily distracted from her request by the exotic fish.

She couldn't remember if they were poisonous to humans.

the moon:

feminine, intuitive, inner strength, innocence