View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 04:58 AM   #55 (permalink)
Sararara

MO
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norah Kittredge
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ezra Bellamy
Minister's Office
Lil' gooz | Sarangel | Junior Dweeb

I've tried to keep myself from posting here for so long because I know I could gush about y'all and all your talent for years and years, but clearly I've failed so here I am. All of you are so fabulous so of course it'll be difficult to keep from writing an entire novel. I'll be back though for sure, 'cause everybody's writing is just so fun to read and asdjhfaksjfhlaqhfkjshflajssfh *controls self* *ahem*

There are SO many characters and RPers I could praise here but I'm going to leave some extra love and warm fuzzies for Felixir. I haven't been on SS for too long so I can't say I've been acquainted with too many of Felix's charries but I've been blown away time after time with Toby and now Daxton too. Tobias Fuller-Thompson is definitely a character I think I can safely say we all know and love, and no matter the situation I always see Felix writing his thought processes so beautifully. I love reading Toby's internal monologue and just getting to know his personality in general--I mean have you ever seen a charrie more lovable? Their posts could easily be funny, endearing, or heartbreaking, often all at the same time. Felix just does such an amazing job really showing who Toby is and how he feels, and creating a charrie that is somehow so unique and special at the same time as being relatable and so so interesting. I'm in awe every time, can you tell? EVERY time.

Of course Daxton is really different from Toby but once again Felix is filling their posts with these internal monologues that I could never get bored of reading. Even with such a new charrie they're already showing his personality (which is super impressively developed in itself because what a complex character holy bananas) with every post (that I've managed to stalk, anyways). And the fact that they're making the transition between two such different characters is practically unbelievable considering how clear each character's voice is. I can BARELY CONTAIN how excited I am to see more of Felix's posts as term gets into full swing, because what an RPer, man. What. An. RPer. *sprinkles extra fuzzy warm fuzzies all over*

I could go on for several more years but this has gotten long enough so I'LL BE BACK probably too soon, but I just love this thread okay *lives here*