View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 05:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Lynley nodded curtly, becoming serious at once, and pulled out her binder. The regulations she had typed up on official paper were blinded in here. They were...so precious to her right now.

No one TOUCHED this notebook.

She pushed it towards Sherman Clark, and waited, clicking her tongue. "Inside are what my department have come up with thus far. We've worked very hard on these....I just want to know if you think I'm on the right track...if you'd approve of these...etc. You ARE the head honcho." As if he DIDN'T know or anything...hmph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGISLATION

Carpet Manufactoring:

All magic carpets must adhere to the following charms before being consumed into the general populace for recreational use:

A disillusionment charm that would encapsulate not only the carpet, but also all passengers atop the carpet whilst in motion for the duration of the ride; a sticking charm that would last for the duration of the ride as well as keep all passengers securely stuck to the surface of the carpet for safety; an anti-roll charm in order to ensure the safety of all passengers for the duration of the ride; a charm that prohibits the speed of a carpet reaching no more than 105 kilometers per hour

Manufacturers will conduct safety tests and rate each rug as to the maximum number of occupants per carpet.

Carpet Operation:

All magic carpet operations must adhere to the following rules regarding travel:

No person under the age of 17 may operate a magic carpet; no person without a magic carpet license may operate a magic carpet.

In order to ensure that magic carpets retain the charms manufacturers have set, magic carpets must be inspected at least once every six months by the manufacturer.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin