View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 06:41 AM   #100 (permalink)
Gissel
Formerly: itsgisselx3
Slytherin
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amari Rey
Fifth Year
Bashful Bowtruckle ♥ ♥ Lassie's Sweet Pea

Name : Whitney Ashford
DOB : May 27, 2055
House : Slytherin obviously

Appearance -
i. Hair colour : Brown
ii. Eye colour : Brown
iii. Height : 5'1
iv. Weight : 110 lbs.

SPOILER!!: Background

Whitney is "half and half." Her father was a wizard while her mother is a muggle. She was born in London, England, which is also where she is currently living (when she isn't away at Hogwarts). Not long before her 11th birthday Whitney found out about the death of her father. Before Whit was born her father was in some "bad business" but stopped dealing with it when he met her mother. Twelve years later "they" went looking for him and, sadly, they found him. Since then, Whitney and her mother who were once very distant, have slowly been growing closer and closer.

Personality- Hyper is the one word that truly describes Whitney. During her first year at Hogwarts she was very shy but by her second year she had broken out of her shell and has been pretty outgoing ever since. She is one of the nicest people anyone could ever meet, she is hardly ever upset at anyone, and she generally always has a smile on her face.

Whit is definitely clumsy and she's met most of her friends by bumping into them. Whenever she sees one of her friends, whether she's close to them or just met them the other day, she will automatically run up to them and give them a huge hug. Everyone likes to feel missed, right?

Likes-
  • Finding Nemo!!!
  • Orange
  • Fanta
  • Her friends
  • Singing
  • Lima and the Lemurs
  • Helping others
  • Smiles (:
  • BOYS, of course
Dislikes-
  • Heights
  • Bullies
  • Chocolate Frogs (normally)
  • Heights
  • Spiders
  • Scary things
  • Embarrassing herself
  • Arithmancy
Pets-
3 Pygmy Puffs:
Cinnamon (orange)
Toast (yellow)
Crunch (red)

SPOILER!!: Family & Friends

Family-
Richard Gabriel Ashford (dead)
Rebecca Becky Ashford

• Whigalima Lima Whiggmeister - Graduated
  • Reese Northway Upstead
  • Olivia Livvy Zhang
  • Cameron Karsten
  • Keith Epperson
  • Shana Millers
  • Amanda Lesalle - Graduated
  • Raven Athlon
  • Torin Kane
  • Lucy McLean

ooc: Hello, I'm Gissel, I'm 16 and from Texas. I have a few nicknames but most people just call me Gissel. If you want to RP or just talk or anything whatsoever just PM, VM, or UN me (: <3