View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #78 (permalink)
confusion.girl
Formerly: Dracos_Lady
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hugo Jermaine Woods
Seventh Year
avant-garde Mrs. Nick Jonas

{ H u g o J e r m a i n e W o o d s }
(yes, he's cooler than you...)

all images by Laura <3
Name: Hugo Jermaine Woods
House: Slytherin
Year: 6th (supposed to be 7th year - was dropped a year)
D.O.B: 14th February
P.O.B: London

Appearance:

Hair Color – Blonde, fluffy, *grabby hands*
Eye Color – A deep sea green, very cheeky alluring.
Height – 6”1
Weight - *gasp* you should never ask someone that! *pokepoke*
Defining physical features – CHEEKBONES TO DIE FOR.

Background:

Hugo was born into a wealthy family in London, and was utterly adored from a very young age. The large Woods’ mansion was a wonderful place for a child with such spirit to grow up in, yet he was a rather odd child to say the least. With an inexplicable curiosity for all things bright and colourful, he was full of life and an absolute joy…sort of. Being a child of five, Hugo learnt that he had to fight for attention: and was rather good at it. At the age of eleven, he believed he would go to Hogwarts…but was disappointed. His father kept him at home for a further three years – home schooling him – before finally permitting him to go to Hogwarts. Due to his vague schooling, he was dropped a year and started Hogwarts as a third year. Immediately sorted into Slytherin, Hugo settled in straight away with his best friends Evolette, Miles and Terry.

Personality:

It is widely known that, in general, good looking boys are rather vain. I would like to tell you that Hugo is the exception, but he is not. He is the extreme. Yes, despite having a golden heart and a rather lovely side to him, Hugo Jermaine Woods is the vainest of the vain. He can be selfish, stubborn, arrogant and downright annoying. He is often flamboyant and quirky, but to those who love him mostest – he’s an absolutely angel. Having an uncanny ability to melt people hearts, Hugo is definitely a softy underneath his “I’m super awesome” outer image. A fierce friend and a confident people person, he is an utter darling to be around. He also is Superman. Hehehe.

Family:
Mother – Clarabella Woods
Father – Oscar Woods
Brother – Joey Woods (aged 21)
Sisters – Claudia (aged 12),
Cressida and Cordelia (twins – aged 11) Woods

Pets:
Tawny owl – Wanda
Pygmy Puff - Coco

ooc:

HAI THURRR.
I’m Amy. Peace.