Thread: Bonfire Bash
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 08:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

SPOILER!!: everyone is awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
A stare from Gabe. Did it unfaze the Adster? Nope, it didn't. He simply grinned and patted his brainy friend. "Going to miss having you around, Gabe. You made a great prefect... and Ravenclaw.'' Just FYI. How had he missed Tia? It wasn't until he heard Puck greet the other Claw did Adi grin and wave in her direction. "Heya, Puck!'' She got his cheery grin in return. Seemed like all the prefects' were in a good mood. Yep, job well done, guys. "Nah but thanks. I happen to like the chilliness.'' Not that there was much with the huge fire. Oooh, plans? Adi had plenty of those. "I've got plenty for both the summer and the future. It would take me all night to tell you about them.'' Hehe. ''But Puck, you would probably be bored by then by me and said plans.''

Adi fixed his eyes on Zhenya after waving to Zander and Henric. Whenever he saw her and Beverly, he would get the bad case of the sads. He didn't say anything to Zhenya right then partly because she was talking to Gabe and partly because Benny had joined him. "Hi, Dragon. You know, I almost suggested using your firey breath to light the bonfire.'' Sniggering, Adi fell back on his blankie to stare up at the stars. But not before Queen Dot arrived and patted him on the shoulder. "Hello, Dot!''

The Hufflepuff remained on his back even when he heard his beloved Professor Headmistress starting on his speech. Yes, yes! Congrats, Hufflepuff on winning the Gobstones Cup! They did have the most awesome Team. Adi was proud of them. VERY proud. And congrats as well to Gryffindor. Always on top of the academic things these last few years. Mighty impressive.

Adi closed his eyes. It had been fun and tiring day. He just wanted to slee- WAAAAAH? He sat up quickly, training his eyes on Truebrdge. Surely he had sand in his ear again as he had thought when Lux had told him she was leaving. Why was everyone leaving? He was going to miss the woman who had always been good to him. Her Herbology classes too. She was such a pro at that subject. "Why is everyone leaving?'' he asked rhetorically to Benny and watching as his Head of House struggle to rise. They would be needing a new deputy Head... and no other Professor better NOT be leaving! Especially not Culloden, Cassie, Dakest, Bellaire and Glendower. And Mr K.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising View Post
So Tia hadn't really been expecting anyone to notice her, because of her solitude this term, which is why when someone said her name with a 'hey', she was taken aback slightly. Looking up to see who it was, she smiled at sight of the female gryffindor prefect. "Oh hey, Puck," she greeted back, pleased at least someone knew her. Guess she hadn't been that much of a recluse. Of course the girl was a prefect, so perhaps it was her duty to know? "Looking forward to summer?" But then the girl seemed to move on to addressing others, so the fifth year went back to hugging her knees and her thoughts...

... well that was until someone, perhaps the someone she'd been both avoiding and longing to see came and sat down right next to her.

"Hey," she smiled weakly, but before she could answer about her exams, Truebridge began her speech. And it seemed the Headmistress was leaving?! Well that was just going to be different but at least her replacement was someone who she knew and liked. Not to mention he taught quite the fascinating subject.

"I ... what exactly happened? I mean I know there was an acromantula fight and all... but, " she bit her lower lip with uncertainty. "Anyway, I hope owls went well, but can we please not talk about them. I've been like a nervous wreck all year. And well..." she looked over at him with her brown eyes sadly. "I think I've missed you. I've missed your support, your encouragement, your ...lips." She whispered the last word and quickly averted her gaze, in which she spotted a smile and wave from someone else. Adi. Of whom she gave a brief smile in return.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Zander saw Puck's look and returned it with his own, but he was quickly pulled out of his thoughts, instead his attention turned to the girl sitting beside him.... What did she mean what happened? The school was only under attack and they were all going to die and the whole place almost fell down into bits and pieces, "Oh nothing much, y'know just another average year at Hogwarts and all." They were all going to die and everyone was in danger. So just another typical day at magic school.

As she went on to explain that she didn't want to speak about OWLs, Zander nodded his head in perfect understanding. Yeah, he got that. He still didn't' want to talk about his own and it had been a whole year. Like Zander pls chill thanks. And well speaking of no chill, HIS LIPS??????

W H A T ? ? ? ?

HIS LIPS???????

Was he choking? Yes. Maybe.

You know when you take a fish out of water and it just sort of sputters around. That was Zander. A sputtering fish out of water. HIS LIPS???? Oh merlin, he was going to be sick. Because this meant she didn't know.

Ay yo, any acromantulas out there that aren't dead yet? Zander wants to volunteer himself for tomorrow's lunch.

The Gryffindor was panicking. Well not really panicking. His eyes just got really big and he was tugging at his collar... of a shirt he wasn't exactly wearing at the moment. Was it just him or was the fire really making things super hot just about now? Merlin, everyone else was sweating this much too, right?

So much for letting her down easy. But his lips????? It was ONE TIME. And now Zander was a dead man. RIP Zander Adair. Shame he never made it past Sixth Year. He was taking forever to respond. Did she notice? Because Zander was noticing. Actually in reality it hadn't been anymore than forty seconds, but he was sweating boat loads already. "Ummm.... Tia..... About that....." Option number two was looking incredibly attractive at the moment. "I guess I forgot to tell you, but well you see..." AHEM. HEH MUCH NERVOUS. VERY PANIC.

"SophieBrownisactuallymygirlfriendnow DO YOU WANNA ROAST SOME S'MORES?" Because Zander was like 20 steps ahead of you there. Already shot up out of his seat and everything. Nailed it. And if not option number 4 was always a possibility. Heard Canada has great moose this time of year.

Puck just continued to watch the fire and the interactions between the students milling about. Adi and Gabe were hilarious, mainly Adi’s ever present optimism made him even more epic. Note to self – hang with Adi more. He’s cool.

Especially since his niceness was contagious. “The chilliness is great, I just…I run cold. I’ve never told anyone this but secretly” she paused a cheeky little smirk taking the place of her smile, “secretly I’m an iceburg half iceburg. My mum was a witch.” She even added a wink at the end before she turned her attention over to where Zander and Tia were sitting.

“Oh most definitely – sorry I’m a bit distracted today” she smiled and then watched as something Tia had said had caused Zander to sputter. Must. Not. Laugh.

Must. Refrain. From. Laughing.

“Zander y’okay?” She muttered quietly intime to hear him explain that he was dating Sophie – only the cutest most disgustingly cute couple ever. Seriously, if Sophie hurt Zander Puck would definitely put some serious serious hexes on the girl….even though she actually didn’t hate or even dislike her. It was just, Zander was her friend. She didn’t want to see her friends get hurt. Simple.

“S’more sound great,” Puck grinned and shifted closer to where Tia was sitting, “I’ve got chocolate in my bag if ya need it” she explained and pushed a little backpack full of back-up-treats over toward the girl.

Who needed backup when the guy she obviously must have liked was dating someone else. The girl needed a this isn’t actually a breakup survival kit. Cupcakes. Icecream. Chocolate. Favorite movies. You know like what she ahd made for Bella when the Chance thing tanked.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________