Thread: Island Art Fun
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 05:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
Deezerz

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Violeta X. Escalante
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Yulietta Escalante
Slytherin
Second Year
x8
That's Rough Buddy | Be the Flower | Moon & Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
As the air brush finished up her tattoo, Lux wished she could get another one. They were pretty cool, and she enjoyed the distraction from thinking about other things. It was a lot harder to do during the night when she had bad dreams.

Oh, so Beverly was Belle. Lux was pretty sure she remembered this, but so many people were enchanted that it was a little hard to keep track of everyone. "I take it you don't really like her then?" Beverly didn't exactly strike her as the Disney princess type, but then people could be surprising!

"Wow, that's so cool! Every day at work would be exciting. I'm going to be a potioneer." Yep, just like Culloden. "Can I get another tattoo?" Or was there a limit?
Don't really like her? Understatement. "Not at all. It left a bad impression on me." And if that Belle had a face...BAM. Bev's fist would have a target. Anywaaaay. "I've always preferred Sleeping Beauty." Now that they were on that subject, and unlike Belle, Sleeping Beauty had a magical tie to her life.

Beverly wiggled in her spot in excitement. Dragons all day, every day. That will be life. "Oh, potions?" That was a surprise to the Prefect. "You can get as many tattoos as you'd like. Why potions?"