View Single Post
Old 08-09-2015, 02:19 AM   #31 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default Kate <3
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Kate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Banana View Post
Kate made her way into the locker room with a bounce in her step. There was a water slide here! This was so exciting! After the term she'd had...after the term everybody had had--they'd all earned an event like this. Kate made a mental note to give a thank you to the prefects when she passed by them. In the meantime, she needed to store all her stuff somewhere, so they wouldn't get destroyed.

Walking further into the locker rooms, Kate suddenly heard her name and paused mid-step. Ohh, it was Marsha! "Hey, Marsha," she said, greeting her friend. Kate smiled widely. "Yeah, she did! I didn't tell her, but I was terrified that she was out there fighting those spiders." Well, everybody was terrified, but Kate just didn't want to lose her mom. Especially not when Kate had been right there with her the whole time. Close-by, at least.

"Wasn't that terrible? The whole spider thing?" she asked, putting her things into a nearby locker. "We deserve this event after the term we've all had." She looked around. "Isn't this cool? There's a water slide, too!"

Marsha grinned at the girl as she looked towards her. Listening, she nodded her head more than happy to hear that she had made it home safely. Really, it had been great to have the extra help and adult-power from the Adults, but Sha hadn’t liked that they had put more and more people in trouble at the same time. Whoops - though, without those adults, would they be in such good shape now? Hmm, Sha wasn’t sure either way… but what she did know was that she was ready for Summer.

”Ridiculously awful.” she said, agreeing with her full-heartedly. She loved animals and creatures and 99.9% of everything… but spiders were no longer allowed anywhere on that list. Nope. Not little ones or bit ones or friendly ones. She was being bad and tarring them allll with the same brush. She didn’t care of Grantad said it was bad… if she didn’t see another spider, ever(!!!!) that would be okay with her. Yupyup.

”Really? Awesome. I love swimming. Do you know where the slide is? I haven’t walked around yet to see it…” Marsha’s eyes glanced over the grounds again, this whole thing was awesome.