View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:14 AM   #38 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mitsuki Rasting
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default mostly these two..BUT WE HEAR YOU SOPHIE BROWN
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

SPOILER!!: Cosgrach
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarShine View Post
Cosgrach turned to the new voice in his completely daily attire - black robes and shoes. He shrugged.

"I don't think so," he said at Dante. It didn't look professional enough, did it? He wouldn't...

Cosgrach JUMPED when Zander yelled like that.

"OI!" he exclaimed, "keep it down, will ya?" An old professor was here, did he know? He didn't smile back, but he didn't look grumpy either. "I don't think I will," he said. He didn't want everyone to see his legs unlike Leo there.

Hi, Javy. He waved at the man and smiled. "I don't feel like going in." He was cool with his robes here, although it did feel hot now... hmm...

Black hole? No, he wasn't a black hole. Sure, his robe was black -

-__________-

SHLASSLJEP HIS ROBE AND SHOES ALL WAS RUINED UGH NO NO NO -

This meant war.

After getting his head out in the water and wiping his eyes, without much warning or waiting, he pushed as big chunk of water as he could at Airey, not caring who was hit as well.

TAKE THAT, ASTRONUT.

The reprimand of Leo? It was all lost on him as he had been underwater during that.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

VICTORY!

Not even fazed by the water Cosgrach hurtled in his direction, Airey threw the Potions professor a flamboyant salute and big toothy grin.
SPOILER!!: Leobald!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
SPOILER!!: Cossy, Zander, Javy, Cassie, Airey and Zhenya

Catching Cossy's wave Leo had to blink twice as he noted his friends attire. Keeping a straight face he still had to ask. "Professor Culloden, why aren't you wearing swimwear up here?" They were standing on top of a slide after all. Hearing Zander Adair's comment Leo shot the prefect a long glance saying "I heard that Mr Adair. But you are right I'm going to plunge just like everyone else up here. The slide looks fun." He had climbed up here and had swimwear on it'd be a waste not to try at least one plunge down the slide. Spotting Javy coming up behind him and Cassie he waved to his friend and called out. "Nice to see you Prof Thompson, are you plunging in too?" Or was he just here to enjoy the view? They were pretty high up and had a good view over the whole grounds.

Turning to Cassie by his side he said "You can go down first and we'll---" what he was about to say next was lost as Cossy got pushed out into the slide by Airey. Shooting a glance at the astronomer he said "Was that really necessary Professor Flamsteed? Professor Culloden wasn't even wearing the correct attire." Hopefully Cossy knew how to swim with clothes on. Spotting one of the graduating seniors at the back of the line Leo waved to her. "Hey Zhenya! Do you like slides and swimming?"

Still grinning like an idiot - a slightly wet one thanks being in the Candy Cauldron's splash zone - he turned towards Leobald and shrugged. Speaking of black holes...

"Necessary? Certainly not," he assured the librarian. "But it is highly illogical behavior to come all the way over here to a water slide and not expect to get wet." Even if he did feel a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit sorry for that stellar suit his colleague was wearing. Airey probably would have had a meltdown in the pool over his suit getting wet, so he was putting his galleons on the Potions Master not really being all that upset about things.

Especially since he was encouraging some water fighting. Which the astronut should get back to.

A thought that was just in time as he overheard the voice of a Miss Brown saying something about himself.

"ONE STEP AHEAD OF YOU!" he shouted up at the Ravenclaw as he leaped into action and created a good splash of his own in the wading pool right beside Cosgrach.

CANNONBAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!

Which really was not the best of ideas considering how shallow a wading pool was.

Brilliant. Now his bum was sore.

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes