View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 05:24 AM   #37 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meizzner View Post
And look at that Professor C was here also. Plus the Librarian. Were they going to take the plunge. Pun intended. Dante hoped so. He would enjoy watching it. Maybe enjoy a laugh then go down himself.

"Hey Professor C, you going to take the plunge?"
Cosgrach turned to the new voice in his completely daily attire - black robes and shoes. He shrugged.

"I don't think so," he said at Dante. It didn't look professional enough, did it? He wouldn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Oh, hello sir," the Gryffindor pushed his glasses up to rest on his head whilst giving the Potions Master a smile in greeting. "Aren't you gonna get in?" Did he have to repeat himself again because the water really is great. He wasn't making that up. Especially in this heat. Did wonders to help cool off. Even a guy like Culloden had to appreciate that. "Even Mr. Kittridge is going to go down." Granted, it was kind of a weird sight for everyone... But... You know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post
Look at Cossy, being all out of place in his attire. "Yeah Culloden, why not?" Giving him a friendly grin. Summer was here at last, even this posh Professor was making certain exceptions. But it was his colleague's choice, whatever he decided to do. Javier would go down eventually, once he spotted his son. Wherever he was. He was probably with Miss Sophie Brown noticing their absence.
Cosgrach JUMPED when Zander yelled like that.

"OI!" he exclaimed, "keep it down, will ya?" An old professor was here, did he know? He didn't smile back, but he didn't look grumpy either. "I don't think I will," he said. He didn't want everyone to see his legs unlike Leo there.

Hi, Javy. He waved at the man and smiled. "I don't feel like going in." He was cool with his robes here, although it did feel hot now... hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Stealthy making his way over, Airey sneaked up behind Cosgrach. "Come on now, don't be such a black hole," he teased, giving the Potions professor juuuuuuuuuuuuust the nudge he needed to take the plunge.

Literally.

The Astronomy professor may be gangly, but he was impressively strong when he had the upper hand in sneak attacks.
Black hole? No, he wasn't a black hole. Sure, his robe was black -

-__________-

SHLASSLJEP HIS ROBE AND SHOES ALL WAS RUINED UGH NO NO NO -

This meant war.

After getting his head out in the water and wiping his eyes, without much warning or waiting, he pushed as big chunk of water as he could at Airey, not caring who was hit as well.

TAKE THAT, ASTRONUT.

The reprimand of Leo? It was all lost on him as he had been underwater during that.