View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Default Liiiisa <3
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Where did one go when they were out on patrol even though they weren't allowed to be? The Atrium of course! No doubt Legend was still up in the office or even better, gone off somewhere else even if it meant he LEFT her behind so this was the perfect place to go people watching and ensure no one suspicious was walking around. Sure that was what the checkpoint was for but who's to say they were all that thorough or couldn't use an extra pair of eyes a little further inside than where they were stationed?

Just had to...not make it ridiculously obvious she was ON patrol which meant sitting by the fancy fountain with her eyes trained on the people that passed by.

You think they'd at least TRY to look a little interesting after all the work she put into sneaking out of the office and all the way down here but this was...frankly very pathetic, a point well proven by the blank parchment she was meant to be taking notes on.

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.