View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 12:17 AM   #40 (permalink)
hermionesclone
Gladrags Mod

DMC & DMAC
Pogrebin

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alexander River Hirsch
Gryffindor
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
--

Ministry RPG Name:
Zhuó Xiá Li

Ministry RPG Name:
Grayson Douglas Whitlock
Accidents & Catastrophes

x11 x11
urine trouble | Pat's Strong Confident Other Half | Pees Like a Champion Unicorn Racehorse

It was nice to see Culloden laughing like that. It was something that made Grayson smile a genuine smile, along with the words the Potions Master went on to say. Lol! Just LOOOOOL! "I bet you got everyone's attention," Was it surprising how easy it was to talk to the man? No. Absolutely not.

"Twelve YEARS?!" he spluttered, his eyes widening at those words. Holy freaking Merlin, that was pretty much most of his own life. When he was a tiny six year old, Culloden was off doing research work. Unless, of course, it was waaaaaaay before that. MAN. That really put into perspective how much of an age gap there was between the two of them, something that Grayson hadn't really thought about before. "You must've loved it a lot, then." Because twelve years was a LONG time, man. "Lab work sounds interesting enough but it kinda depends on who you're gonna be working with." Shrug.

Directly assumed he'd know them? Cue another shrug. "It's the same with plants, I guess. I like them if they're interesting and dangerous but if they're namby pamby, then what's the freaking point?" Truth be told, he was just gonna get bored.

Jeez, was it Culloden's aim to bring out as many of Grayson's emotions as possible? Because if so, then boy, was it working. "I'd be dead scared if I were them in this situation. Practically quivering in my boots."