View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Lynley nodded...how interesting. Growing up in Hogsmeade seemed rather irritating, though. So many students...ugh. Maybe property there would be a pain in the bum.

And as many pregnant women, you start them on the topic, and they relay unneeded information so willingly. Lynley sat back down behind her desk and pulled her tin of pens towards her to rearrange in a more appealing manner. "Well. Let's hope they don't come too early, then. That's not very good, I hear." Lynley didn't really know else to say. Kids and babies and...hmm. Not her thing.

"I...honestly can't imagine. And being new is...well, hard. I have a lot of things to reorganize and...recalculate. And just redo in general--OH--oh--I'm trying this...be polite thing? Do you want anything to drink? Tea? Water?" Did she have tea? Merlin. Being polite was already tiring.

Aww. Emmalee...did look stressed. Lynley almost felt bad or something. "It'll work out all right. Things tend to...work out themselves in situations like this." She finished arranging her pens and pushed the tin back into its spot.