View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 05:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
AmbiguouslyMe

SA & DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hazel Martin-Pryce
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Denny De Palma

Ministry RPG Name:
Nicky Iver

Diagon Alley Employee:
Scout MacIntyre
Daily Prophet Reporter
x4
Granddaddy Ravenclaw | | Jermione Granger

Emmalee considered the forms as she continued to fill them out. She sighed a bit, realizing that a conversation with Maribeth would be in order and hating how tedious those were by owl. Perhaps a patronus message...

She looked up, though, at Lynley's inquiry, but only briefly. As she spoke, she turned her attention back to the forms. "Hogsmeade, yes. I grew up there," she offered by way of explanation. She.. had no desire to get into the ins and outs of how she'd considered selling but ultimately decided not to.

This small talk, though, was edging toward the rather personal. Emmalee supposed she should have expected it. Visible pregnancy seemed to invite all sorts of inquiries. "End of September," she responded, without looking up. "Though, my healer says I likely won't make it that long." Ah, but there was the work related part. Leave. And, Emmalee supposed, what it would mean about the senior leadership at the ministry.

"I suspect I'll take off beginning September," she offered, silently hoping that the twins were not so much earlier that she'd have to leave in August. "I really need to go speak with Delphine about whether a temporary replacement should be found..." She was... reluctant to give any of her current employees supervisory powers... that could muck with working relationships and create all sorts of drama. Or maybe Harmony could just handle the whole level or...

"Stress isn't a strong enough word."

Has anyone ever sung you a lullaby?
You can fly above the rain clouds
Close your eyes
Let the melody carry you
Leave all your fears behind

You can float across a rainbow sky
to once upon a time

Last edited by AmbiguouslyMe; 07-23-2015 at 08:21 PM.