View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
lemon
Dark Force Defense League
Hufflepuff

DMLE
Mackled Malaclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Annaliese Toussaint
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Dmitriy Toussaint
Law Enforcement

x12 x12
Dani's Citrus Duck Spawn | Mama Giraffe | Lemon PATch | Pushed the Red Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Lynley looked down at Mr. Clark, since, you know, he was in a wheelchair and all. The man seemed to be cheerful today, but since when was he...not? "I'm all right today." She said simply before sweeping inside.

Her hair was tied back into a tight bun, and her fingers found the pearls that hung about her neck, stroking them slightly....the plaid. The plaid was a horribly rendered early 1990's nightmarish sight, and Lynley found herself wanting to...cast her own preferences all over the man's walls. Her hand even twitched to grab her wand.

But she refrained from doing so.

"I have a few things to discuss with you, sir," she casually said, tucking a stray, pesky strand of her hair behind her ear. "So I'm glad you're in a dapper mood." A smirk curled across her lips. "May I have a seat?" She would wait for him to tell her to, but Lynley was much too busy to worry about pleasantries right now.
Just... all right? Well.

"I'm glad to hear that, Ms. Purcell! And yes, please sit." Sherman would have offered her a drink— he thought Joćo would be happy to run down to grab something from the cafeteria for her, seeing as the boy didn't often have much else to do— but Lynley didn't seem like the kind of person to care for courtesies or pleasantries, so he got down to business.

Of course, he first rolled over to one of the extravagantly patterned seats which carried a smell somewhat similar to that of the elderly, pulling it out for his guest. He was nothing if not a gentleman.

Now. Things to discuss. "I'm sure you do. About what would you like to confer with me?"

__________________________________..____this is why we can't have nice things, darling.