View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 03:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
Default Hi, Emmalee ^_^
A Poop * k8 *

Lynley Purcell was painting her nails at her desk while taking a break from some dreadfully dull paperwork she had...been pushing off for some time. But alas, the time to...push things forward, with certain legislation, was here. And she couldn't neglect paperwork any longer.

So four hours she spent indulged in the wonderful stuff..and now, time for a mini!break. As she dipped the brush into the bottle, she heard the knock...well, she had one hand done. And not even the second coat yet. Merlin. Was it one of her employees? She had been terrible to them today! WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD THEY BOTHER HER? Merlin's pants!

Sighing, loudly, she waved her wand dramatically, and the door burst open. "WHAT in the WORLD do you--"

Oh.

That red hair, and that....little baby bump was all Lynley needed to see. It was Emmalee Quinn, the Enviro head. Clearing her throat, she looked back down and continued painting her nails a very...interesting color. The nail polish itself smelled strong, stronger than usual for nail polish...hmm. Lynley did like to keep a secret ingredient in her polishes...

"I apologize, Emmalee. I'm a bit sour today--but please--come right in and have a seat. Make yourself as comfortable as you can in that condition." She smiled pleasantly and didn't look up from her nails. Second hand done. She held up her hand to the light, squinting at an imperfection she spotted. "Oh darn it...how....irritating." Could she yell at her nail polish, too, for being less than cooperative today? No? That was considered crazy?

"Oh, and a late congratulations on...that...." she finally gave Emmalee a glance and let her eyes wander down to the woman's stomach. "I mean...at least I hope you're pregnant--oh my--" she began to cackle. "Wouldn't THAT be embarrassing if you weren't--HEH--" she was cracking herself up. Oh dear. "Oh my oh MY--please sit--"

Please. Hurry. Time is money.