View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Picking a nice eye popping blue for his last box, the Astronomy professor set it down in the middle of the corridor. Surely someone would notice it there. The black question marks on the side were rather striking.

Making his presence unknown, he waited to see how this little experimentation would go.
Adi hummed his way along the first floor corridor as he did some epic air guitaring. He was performing at a rock concert, yo! The audience was LOVING his guitar solos. Hehehe. The guy had imagination. Sooooo much imagination. "Thank youuu! Thank you for the love! You guys rock!'' Cue the Sign of the Horns to an imaginary crowd.

Oh wait.

Maybe if his fan was a BOX with question marks, then he wouldn't be needing his imaginary peoples. The Hufflepuff cast a suspicious glance around. WHOOOO had left that there? Adi being Adi, the forever curious one, approached the object cautiously, prodding it gently with his left foot. "What are you doing here, my little boxxy friend?'' Hmmm. It looked so innocent sitting there but looks could be deceiving, yes?

"Cistem Aperio!'' Using a spell and standing a bit of a distance away was good enough to maintain one's safety.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺