View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 02:14 PM

Post Ezra Miller clears up 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' films casting rumours

Ezra Miller finally put to rest whether or not he'll be featured in the upcoming Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them series, during a new interview to promote his upcoming movie The Stanford Prison Experiment.

Miller, who had been long-rumoured to play a character named Kredan (one J.K. Rowling said didn't even exist), stating that he'd love to be a part of the series from the Harry Potter author, but has no involvement, nor has been asked.

Quote:
After this and Stanford, I guess you're doing a couple bigger movies. You're playing The Flash [in Batman v. Superman and The Flash]. And... the Harry Potter movie, Fantastic Beasts, as well?
Ezra:
Motherf----rs have 'been sayin' this s--t to me and I'm like, I f---ing wish!

No?
Ezra:
Where the f--k is that coming from? I mean I wish they'd tell me about it if that's true, you know? I'd hope I'm on it. I hope they would be recognizing my long-running wizardry practice, how I'm f---ing ready to go! But I just keep hearing this from people who I guess are reading, like, Gawker or some s--t…

Yeah, but now it's on your IMDb page, so I thought it was FOR REAL.
Ezra:
Whoa. It's on my IMDb page?!
Michael [Angarano]: Have you not seen your IMDb page recently?
Ezra: No, dude! I don't look at my IMDb page that has this headshot from when I was 14.

Maybe you're in it, and you just don't know…
Ezra:
Well I would appreciate it if whoever is making that movie would f---ing tell me.

They filmed you in the wild!
Ezra:
If you're reading this Complex article right now, please let me know if I am in your film. Could I see the script, what is my character… these are things I'd like to know.
For now, only Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Alison Sudol and Dan Fogler are confirmed for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which will begin shooting next month.