Thread: The Juice Bar
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2015, 08:22 PM   #25 (permalink)
sarahlooo

DERP & DIMC
Shrake

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Louis Bracken
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Daphne Richardson
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Natalie McKinley
Environmental Protection

x3 x1
Sardines ♥ BHB ♥ Dallie ♥ Grumpy ♥ MY SUN AND STARS ♥ i love julia

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
A juice bar. This was so fancy. It was literally a bar of coffees and juices, this was so nice, were all offices like this? Tala had no idea, but it was nice, really. She grabbed a cup and poured herself some pomegranate juice. There was a woman nearby, one Tala had seen around the office, but had not spoken to.

She seemed nice, and she was beautiful in a delicate way Tala was envious of and that was exactly why Taladona Jordan walked up to the woman. "Hi, I'm Tala, we work together? Your hair is, like, soooo mad pretty." Tala said, smiling away, her green eyes warm and bright.
January was about to grab a pastry and find a seat, but a voice beside her made her pause. To her left she saw her coworker and gave her a pleasant smile. Tala, yes, that was her name. And apparently she thought her hair was "soooo mad pretty". That was a compliment, but it made her laugh a little because of her choice of words.

"Thank you. I got my mother's hair." She rather liked it, too. "You work with werewolves, right?" she asked, putting a lid on her cup of coffee. Then she stepped aside and grabbed a pastry to get out of the way of the other workers.

JanuaryNatalieEvangelinePiersonLouise