View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 04:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

GOSH!

Adi didn't like Culloden's mood one bit. Who was this man and what had he done with the regular Culloden?! Hmph. "Er... good question. Maybe it's because I've been a bad best friend lately and didn't make him any.'' After class, the Puff would be finding himself in the lab brewing that Potion. Mhmmm.

More arrivals to the class. This was excellent because it kept Adi’s attention away from the sticky webs. He thought he was starting to develop a slight phobia for the things. Ever since he had walked/ danced/ shuffled into that lot in front of the Hufflepuff Barrels… bleh. He hated the feel of it on his skin.

“Hiya, Caleb!’’
Yay for the Snake prefect sitting with him. “It’s going really good. What about you? All set for this final?’’ His friend seemed to be happy with that big smile on his face. Oh, heyyy, AJ! The boyfriend waved and sent her a smile at the exact moment Benny entered the class. Smiles for the bestie as he took up a seat next to him. “Someone wants to see you.’’ Adi let the little form that was Gus peek out a bit out of his robe pocket. Shhhh. Professors didn’t know he took his toad to classes.

The Hufflepuff stuffed Gus back into his pocket when Culloden got up. Over the years, his toad had become used to this so Gus was realllllly quiet. Thank Merlin or Adi would definitely be forced to stop bringing him to classes. And at this time around, he was keeping him close.

Hand up, an answer was provided after some of his classmates had replied. "By using an antidote, Professor, such as the Antidote to Common Poisons.'' There was another one but someone else could name that, yes?

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺