View Single Post
Old 07-10-2015, 12:10 AM   #23 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

The cobwebs had almost made Brooklyn turn back around once she’d stepped into the Potions classroom. Except, it was nearly impossible to get away from them lately, and it had only made her paranoia worse. She didn’t particularly feel like getting bit by invisible spiders again, getting sick and missing lessons again. Plus, Professor Culloden looked hardly any happier about the state of his classroom than she was, so she’d headed for her desk quietly, taking her usual seat seconds before the lesson had begun. Even with her thoughts about leaving, she wasn’t late, and she’d given the professor a smile as he’d begun speaking. She remembered that lesson. She remembered that lesson quite clearly, actually, and her blue eyes looked toward Adi for a moment before she’d turned her attention back to the discussion.

“Taste testers,” she said once the question had been made to the class as a whole. All royalty did that, after all. Considering they all had enemies, which meant food could be tampered with without their knowledge. Besides, it made just as much sense as smelling things, and she didn’t think someone could cast an impervius charm on their insides. And enough people had talked about bezoars. She wanted to be unique.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero