View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Before the Slytherin could take another step forward she heard a voice coming towards her. She knew the voice but didn't completely place the name with the face until the younger girl was in front, her question making Hady laugh. "It comes in handy." Like for cobwebs or pastry snacks. She was clean for the moment and that's what really mattered to her.

As she was talking she felt the pain. It was an odd sort of pain...one followed by an extreme want to scratch where the pain was coming from. Trying not to scratch her face or head she raised her wand to shine it's light over her hands that were now itchy as well. What was that?! It liked like some rash of some sort...only she was fine not even five minutes earlier.

Chewing her lip and trying with all her might not to scratch she glanced at Daisy about to tell her not to touch the bumps she noticed she had too. Before she could though she was pulled aside by someone. Kate. She remembered her from the summer trip to Loch Ness.

"Yeah, yeah I'm okay. Itchy but okay. Uh did anyone else touch any cobwebs...I know you did Daisy it was all over your hands..." She looked at each girl in turn and then to Abby just noticing she was there too. "I think the webs are causing the rash..." Hady crinkled her nose in annoyance as she used her wand arm to rub at her cheek where it was incredibly itchy. She couldn't help it!