View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 01:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post
Wishing he had something other than his hands to hid the amused smirk that was gracing his chiseled features, Aron shoved one hand into his jeans pocket and put his other on the handle of the door. "Well, just as long as you keep your budding romance out of the office and don't let it distract my employee from his efficiency," he said while turning the handle. "Then by all means."

Turning the handle, he pulled open the door and gestured for her to make her exit.

"Be right behind you. Just down the hall third door on the left."
It figured he would have enjoyed the joke as much as she did. The problem with that guy was that he was far too easy to mess with. You think he'd realize at some point that his reactions were what compelled her to continue. "I'm brilliant at separating work from pleasure, you'll never even notice us, YATI's honour." And it was true, there were these well defined and very clear lines regarding workplace conduct--public conduct really and Alexa didn't blur or cross them....much to Rhydian's displeasure.

Now then...third door on the left. Why did he think she was good at directions? She'd never really been keen on that, always a wanderer til she found where she was going but with him right behind her it lessened the likelihood she'd circle the Department a couple times--that and she'd done maybe a million patrols on this level already.

"Fancy Training place you got here. Not nearly as life threatening as ours but interesting all the same." Oh hey a pool. Were they going swimming? Could he go swimming while she watched? Yes?

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.