View Single Post
Old 06-29-2015, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squishy View Post
The meeting was starting. Good. Gabby was finished her fruit and wanted to get the show on the road already.

Turning her attention towards her Department Head, she listened carefully to what the woman had to say because it was probably important. Oh, they were going to do a little exercise to get to know each other better.... Gebby didn't really like this kind of thing but looked like she had no other choice.

When it was her turn she said, "my name is Gabriella Abbiati. One of my favourite things in the world is my yacht." It was her baby and so much better than a real child; it didn't smell or cry and that was a huge plus in her book.
Lynley watched as Gabriella spoke up. This was the Italian one, yes? Lynley remembered looking at her file, one of the first ones, too, since she was just as new as Lynley was. She felt a sort of a sense of..connection with her, and the other new one, CJ, too.

New people.

"Ooooh...a yacht...how..interesting." She smirked and kept that little tidbit in the back of her mind. Level wide party on Miss Abbiati's yacht? Lynley thought that sounded like a wonderful idea. And cheap, too, if Gabriella let them do a party for free. "Anyone else have to go?" she asked, because SURELY more people wanted to speak up, right? She wanted to get this ball rolling already...

"Oh, Miss Abbiati..." she said softly, leaning over towards her. "I'd like to speak to you in my office right after this." She said softly, and made sure to smile pleasantly because it was a GOOD meeting in her office, not a FUSSY one.