View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 04:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Stormdancer

DMC & DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bennett Potter
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Atlas Ward
Ravenclaw
First Year
Default <3 Poor Hades! XD Funny though.
Toto * RotiSila * ToRo * Braveheart * Grandma & Mama Tori

SPOILER!!: Jazz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlytherinSistah View Post
The older wizard was adjusting his wireless set this way and that, trying to find a better position for the acoustics so he could practice a particular pattern he'd seen performed by a Swedish couple. Just to see if he could ...at his age. He couldn't believe he hadn't noticed it before. Maybe his hearing really was going. The thought filled him with anxiety so much so that he jumped a bit when he heard the knocking rap of someone on the other side of the door.

He caught his breath and took out his wand, slowly opening the door with a creeaak. "You can come right in. Have a seat. Make yourself at home." His friendly tone before he looked over to see who'd come to call. "Miss Ward...Mrs. Ward? How do you prefer to be addressed?"

Hazel grinned as the door swung open for her and then that turned into a soft smile as she saw the man, basically an Uncle to her, fiddling with the wireless. ”Of course, I always make myself at home.” She said with a grin, wondering when he would look up and she it was his favourite non-niece niece ever her standing in front of his desk.

Though, when he did notice, she groaned a little at the question. ”Mrs Ward.” She answered, taking a seat in the chair in front of him. ”Hope and Mary have taken Ward for their last names too.” There was a weird, happily satisfied smile on her face - something that was still fairly new to the woman. ”However, not from you Uncle Jazz. It’s much to formal… even if we are at work.” She eyed him for a minute or so, hoping that he would agree to call her Hazel, Leza or his personal favourite when she had been little, Zelly. Heh.

Raising her hand, she held a scroll out for him to take. ”Resigned as requested.”

Text Cut: Secrecy Waiver
Quote:
Secrecy Waiver

I, Hazel Ward hereby swear to uphold my position with The Department as secret information and shall give my effort to keep said information relating to my position, work and whereabouts for the The Department from free circulation, sharing only with immediate family members and trusted, legal confidants.

I do freely give authority to the magic bestowed within this document to assure that I uphold the agreement.

7th January 2087
(d a t e)

Hierarchy Clause - During such time as I am employed as a Ministry employee within The Department it shall be my responsibility to safeguard all secret information to which I have been exposed even under scrutiny. Only in such cases where I am being questioned by authorities outranking myself shall I be permitted to share knowledge acquired through my work as an Unspeakable.

7th January 2087
(d a t e)

She leant back into her chair and gave him a few minutes of silence to check the document over.