View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 11:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStorm View Post

Tyler looked at the professor as she talked about happy dancing positive vibes "That is true professor" wow he actually agreed with the professor in the matters of dance? He must be ill to agree with the professor! But it was true passing on positive vibes was the way to happy dancing "True I guess people would be happier in some cases" that was true but how was the professor so right? "But professor! like not everyone will be happy to dance so getting them happy might be a little bit of trouble" he said knowing that no one would like to dance, why he cared anyway he didn't know! Maybe because the professor was being so lovely and nice that he felt inclined to. He beamed as she said it was his lucky day "It is!! I've been missing James Potter from my collection for ages!! I finally got it thanks to you professor! " he said grinning. He was sure that he saw the professor drop this but then maybe it was a trick of the light that made him see the professor drop the wrapper so maybe it wasn't her afterall. I would be bad to accuse the professor of something she didn't do. He smiled at the professor "Oh yeah walks are good! even if they are drafty they still feel good. Good to get out away from any work we might be doing plus yes it is good for students to able to find professors in case they needed to ask something" such as homework of course that was his main work at the moment. "I hope I am not disturbing you on your walk professor? Perhaps you are on an exciting adventure or something " he asked as he didn't want to disturb her if she was upto something important and yet fun or even something exciting!! Oh he wondered what exciting stuff the professor was upto tonight. With this school being so magical exiting stuffs were happening all the time, but she might not tell even if she was on an adventure lest someone might want to join her say like... Tyler!!

This one was smart for a first year, yes he was. Of course not everyone would be happy dancing she knew that and she knew that some just liked to be grumpy pants, but if many were dancing and having a good time the positive vibes would bounce of the walls and in turn help the overall moral. “We need to find what makes them happy and help them. Nothing is impossible and hard just means to work a little more to win them over.”[/b] Giving a snap she knew it could be done. People just needed to have faith.

As he went on about his collection Cassie glanced around the corridor just checking to make sure things were in order, when he green eyes moved back to him she gave a smile. “Well you deserve it for picking up someone else’s litter.” How dare someone just drop a chocolate frog box and card on the ground. Honestly! Haha!!

“Exercise is good for the body and mind. It keeps you smart and in shape.” She had to agree with him on that. It was why she enjoyed her patrolling of the corridors. “When it’s too cold outside this is the next best thing.” Maybe she should start a walking club or something for student who would want to get exercise in the winter. Nessa and her did yoga too, that might be something fun for the students. “You did not disturb me Tyler, but I must get back to my patrol. It was very nice talking to you today.” She always enjoyed stopping and chatting with students, but she did have things to be doing. “Have fun with your card collection.” Giving him another smile she turned to head back down the corridor.