View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 07:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
StarShine
Special Services to the School

DoM
Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mona Deandra Hellmann
Gryffindor
First Year
x5 x6
¼ of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pls

Text Cut: Sara!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sararara View Post
No Professor C, then? Aw man. Didn't he know that nicknames were the highest form of flattery? It was only 'cause he was a cool dude, but whatever floated his boat. He was in charge, after all. Norah grinned at Professor Culloden when he chucked, 'cause she KNEW he had some smiles in there. Everybody did, if you looked hard enough. "I'd never laugh for evil 'cause that'd just be mean. I don't want to be mean," she said earnestly, fidgeting in her chair because it was starting to feel like she'd been sitting here for entire centuries. Being mean was the worst thing anybody could ever do with their lives, if you asked her, which nobody did but she thought so anyways.

The fourth year blew a long breath out of her mouth and sat all deflated on the chair. Yeah she needed to get up from the chair. Of course it'd pass but it was hard to think about stuff passing when it passed a lot faster for everybody else. Here she was, practically a fourteen year old baby. What a cop out. That was lame. "If you say so. You're the boss." Not that he'd ever been a fourteen year old girl before, unless he had been which would be a whole entire other story. Even people who HAD been fourteen year old girls seemed to forget what it was really like 'cause even though everybody said it was going to pass it didn't really seem that way. They should really put that as a warning on the job description. The grown ups had their priorities all wrong.

She stood up quickly and nodded. "Okay, thanks Professor Culloden." Norah stood and stared at him for a moment, a million gazillion questions hanging on her tongue. Was her brain going to feel different? Was she going to act different? Was she going to talk different? Could she still daydream or was that not allowed? What if her imagination disappeared and she had nothing to think about during class? What if she started remembering all the wrong things, like numbers and facts, instead of important things like the smells of different flowers and how her favorite shirt felt? Was her brain going to become boring? Chewing on her lip, she decided not to ask any of the questions because they'd make her sound dumb probably, and instead threw a glance a the door. "Can I go? I think I'm going to faint soon if I don't have a chocolate frog." She had NEEDS okay? That was way too much sitting that she'd just gone through.

Well, good to know she'd never be rude. He didn't think Norah would be, just teenagers were weird.

"Please don't ever," he told her and liked it when she said he was the boss. Hehe, he really was.

Oh, she wanted to leave? Okay, then. "Hold on, I'll get you the vials," he said and got up to walk to his storage cupboard. He got two big vials with the Concentration Potion in them.

"Take one spoon every day after breakfast," he said as he handed the vials to her. "If you have any questions, you can ask. Enjoy the chocolate frog." He smiled. Heh. See? He wasn't scary.

Text Cut: Sophie
Quote:
Originally Posted by feeheeheeny View Post
He was impossible.

"Fine," she responded shortly with a defeated sigh, standing up and crossing her arms in front of her chest as she gave him a long, calculating look. "Whatever you decide, just know that I like him, and if you'll remember correctly, I was a good judge of character in liking you when you were a new professor and a lot less amiable than you are now." It wasn't even meant as an insult - it was fact, and they both knew it. It was no secret that he'd lightened up considerably over time. He just was a much cooler, laid back, fun guy than he had been when he first took the job.

She gave a shrug, then, and started for the door. "Trusting people isn't a bad thing, y'know." He'd do well to learn that sooner rather than later.

Cosgrach wanted to stubbornly point out that that was the point - dark wizards did look quite amiable when they wanted to - but he held it back. It wouldn't mean anything. It would just highlighten their disagreement - which was caused by Sabel Dakest. As if Cosgrach needed more reasons to dislike the man. So, he just shrugged too and - and bit his tongue at her last sentence. Of course it wasn't a bad thing when you were Sophie Brown, but he didn't say that either. He put on a neutral expression to hide his real ones: he was hurt and confused and hated that stupid auror.

"I'll think about it," he said and locked the door to be alone after she left.