Thread: Stubborn Love
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:51 AM   #28 (permalink)
WeasleyGirl

Billywig

x3
Hala Madrid | What's up? | Live F♥rever | Nade ♥

Yeaah...Nikolas didn't noticed the high heels. He was going to make sure she didn't walk that much, just enough for the surprise. "You are good with high heels and if something happen to your feet, I'll carry you" Happy? He knew she was. Nikolas couldn't help but to laugh at her comment. "Sorry about that, I was starving" but yeah next time he was going to be relaxed enough to eat slowly. He listened to Jade and nodded once she finished. "Nothing to worry about" he smiled. "Just wanted to talk about us".

Nikolas took Jade to an arch that was covered in flowers. The sun was setting, it looked pretty nice. "Now that you mentioned that we are together I wanted to tell you something" he nodded and stopped halfway. Nikolas was standing in front of Jade, looking at her in the eyes and smiling. "I think you are the most amazing girl I could ever be with, I enjoy spending time with you and making you laugh. Even though we had problems, like I said before, I'm happy that we got over them and I should have done this before but... he pointed at the end of the arch and a white banner fell showing a 'Do you want to be my girlfriend?' written on it, with red ink. "I know I took a long time and already know your answer" he winked " but I love you and I wanted this to be special."

SHREWD | DUTIFUL | UNYIELDING
watching you, always watching