View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 03:30 AM   #14 (permalink)
Expecto-Penguin

DMAC & DMC
Augurey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zarina Rae Carraro
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jasmine Lenkim
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Kace Troy Lecium
Magical Creatures
x6 x2
Stephanoodle || Adorable Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayquilz View Post

Lynley smirked a little at the snark. "A tone? I'm sorry...if it seemed like I had a tone. That is my normal tone, I assure you." Hehe. She could appreciate sass. Also, though, this woman seemed VERY impressed by her...well...job title. That was interesting. Respect...hmm.

She wasn't sure if she liked this woman, or not. But respect was...important, certainly. "No, they don't. This should be challenging but fun." She said as she squinted over. "Once we step into the archway, I think the challenges begin...and yes, I'm ready..." she said softly, and she actually smiled, encouragingly, before stepping through, the scenery around them DRASTICALLY changing...

Right.

An alleyway? No...just a random street...definitely a British street. "...everything seems normal...so far..."
Jasmine nodded and wondered if she was using the excuse but some people couldn't help their so called normal tone. She smiled and let it slide. "No my apologies for being a little sensitive." She didn't wanna start anything but then again this women knew who she was dealing with. She wasn't a doormat that people could walk over her. No she would say something about it. "Yeah I hope we don't get injured or anything like that.." she grinned. She knew she wasn't but she was trying to make a little joke at their expense.

Perfect she was ready, Jasmine took a deep calming breath to try and shake out all her nerves. She didn't know why she was nervous. As she stepped with she didn't even know her name. Jasmine wanted to clear it up, "I am Jasmine by the way.." as they stepped through the scenery and she felt it change. Hmmm they were both in an alleyway. Jasmine looked around to see if anything was gonna pop out at them. "Yeah normal sooo far.." she said to assure herself. As Jasmine began to walk up the alleyway she noticed dogs, cats staring at them. "Do you see those dogs and cats?" she asked to make sure she wasn't being tricked.