View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 07:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Jasmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
When Jasmine asked the question to the woman, she seemed to be the wrong person to ask because the feeling she was getting from her wasn't a good one. She raised her eyebrows at her attitude and she wanted to get a few things straight. "No need to have that tone with me.." she told her. She was gonna stick up with her. "I just asked a question miss that is all.." But I guess if she was the lucky winner, she hoped them working together wouldn't end too badly. When she introduced herself she realized she was a head. Oooh she was the new head. Jasmine made the O shape with her mouth and nodded in impressment. "I am lucky to have found you and I am sorry for what I said before." She was dealing with a head after all. I guess she should have treated her with a little more respect. "I am just big on respect is all.." she told her truthfully.

"So the challenges aren't too bad..." she said starting off. "The first challenge is the alleyway." she took a big gulp and asked her, "Are you ready to do this?" She just wanted her prepared is all, she didn't want to catch her off guard.

Lynley smirked a little at the snark. "A tone? I'm sorry...if it seemed like I had a tone. That is my normal tone, I assure you." Hehe. She could appreciate sass. Also, though, this woman seemed VERY impressed by her...well...job title. That was interesting. Respect...hmm.

She wasn't sure if she liked this woman, or not. But respect was...important, certainly. "No, they don't. This should be challenging but fun." She said as she squinted over. "Once we step into the archway, I think the challenges begin...and yes, I'm ready..." she said softly, and she actually smiled, encouragingly, before stepping through, the scenery around them DRASTICALLY changing...

Right.

An alleyway? No...just a random street...definitely a British street. "...everything seems normal...so far..."