View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 05:46 AM   #22 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: I think they're close enough? XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post
See, now he was just exaggerating to make a point. "I can't be the only person in all of London that proper tolerates you and you know it." Rhydian was many things and hard to like COULD have been one of those things except for the fact it wasn't. Guy was too happy. Too laid back. If you didn't count his persistence and know-it-all nature on the odd occasion then it became hard to imagine someone not liking him.

Picky people might have a hard time but they wouldn't drift into low tolerance either. Nah.

Lex could tell him he was about to run into the up-coming wall but she preferred him getting a reason to walk front facing again so she kept her mouth shut on that issue, choosing to grin at his snide remark. "Lovely isn't it? I'm sure it means to cause happiness and stuff," except not really, "it just doesn't come out that way."

Seemed they'd gotten to the wall and he stopped on his own. Shame that but there was always a next time. "Unless you can round up 99 other men, I don't see you making it fall, I see common sense kicking in at the last minute and you running your butt back to safety." And with that she decided they were going right. Why? Because she was right. It fit perfectly. "Unless you stood there and let it kill you in which case I'd have to bring you back to kill you myself."

Rhydian couldn't keep from scoffing. "Pffft. I don't exaggerate." Was that an exaggeration in and of itself? Perhaps. Who was keeping track, really?

This time she got a roll of the eyes. "And I'm sure Felix only meant to hug me when I first met him." No, he would not acknowledge his part in that mess. Just, proving a point. "Like I said, typical cat."

And so they were going right. Good by him. He couldn't be too fussed either way. Sure the point was to get out of the maze, but most of the fun came in exploring. Every dead end if need be.

"Want to know the wonderful thing about me?" Or one of them? There were just too many to go through right now. "I'm not just a man." That and his common sense didn't always work. Theories were more his strong-point, but she already knew that. A shrug left his shoulders. "At least I can say I've been there, done that. Even if it does end in a tale of fleeing. Some battles are better left for another day."

His step slowed and her words nearly missed him. There was something, a faint buzzing noise that seemed to be growing in intensity. His brow furrowed, even as he tried to grin, an interesting task to say the least. "I'm touched to know you'd be that angry at me."

Yes, anger could be taken as a compliment. Yes indeed.

Now, why the buzzing?

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.