View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 04:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: LMAO. Rhydian is all for this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

It was all too evident he wasn't joking but that didn't make her any more willing to believe than she'd been earlier. Might have asked what they taught in his Care of Magical Creatures lessons but then she remembered the class was optional. Perhaps he'd opted out of it altogether. It was the only explanation now.

Somehow, she'd gone from pulling to once again being pulled. Hard to say when it happened exactly but Rhydian was now taking the lead again...unless it did't count if you walked backward. Did it?

While they walked, Lex tried to gauge his reaction to her explanation of the Nundu. She was aware of his fascination with felines and the way he didn't typically know what was good for him but him laughing was a whole different can of flobberworms. "Not a cat but a member of the feline family." There was a difference, much like there was a difference between cats and her kneazle. Most just seemed to disregard this fact.

"And I'm all too familiar with the fact they purr. Felix does it all the time--you remember Felix. My vicious little ball of fur that dreams of taking your face off one day? To think he's only the size of my candy bag. Now imagine him being about the size of my apartment building with sharper claws, bigger teeth and a smaller tolerance for you." When you consider all of those, it made everything fall into the right perspective, yeah?

"Besides that, it's powerful enough to spread disease and death on villages just by breathing on them." She tilted her head at him, feigning curiosity while hardly able to keep the subtle hint of amusement away. "Correct me if I'm wrong, purring requires breathing at some point, doesn't it?"

If she thought she was helping, she really wasn't. The only thing he explanation did was to have him laugh again, a bit louder. "Everyone has a small tolerance for me." His grin turned fond for the briefest of moments. "Except you."

He would have acted upon those words too, but a certain 'crawling out of skin' had been mentioned earlier and he really didn't want to be left alone in the maze. Was less fun that way. So, he settled for tipping his head to the side and listening to the rest of her rather tall tale.

"So, what you are telling me is that an expression and gesture of happiness and contentment will bring death and disease?" Because, that's what purring was, right? His head was shaking again. "Typical cat."

Stretching his back, Rhydian paused at a 'T' intersection. "I should like to see one of these fuzz brains one day. The bigger they are, the harder they fall after all."

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.