View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 04:16 AM   #18 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

SPOILER!!: Until this.....*_*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniDiNardo View Post

Somehow he seemed to have missed the severity in her tone--actually...no....no he didn't. That was just Rhydian. Sometimes she could swear he thought that grinning was the answer to most all problems and while it never hurt to nod and smile sometimes, other times it just got another roll of her eyes, this one more playful than the first. Past experiences taught her that there was no knocking the Ravenclaw out of him. It was just ALWAYS there even though it shouldn't be.

Now given the fact she thought they were all good to go, the sudden pull back actually sent a jolt up her hand. Ow. Warn a girl next time, Merlin.

Alexa's gaze rose to meet his in obvious question before he asked his own question. "You're kidding right? Only messing with me because I told you to stop being so smart." Obviously that was it, why else wouldn't he know what a Nundu was?

Being the less cautious of the two, Lex nearly pulled away when he opted to check behind the hedge before proceeding. This wasn't going to become a habit, not if he wanted to keep her hand and not when there was clearly nothing there. See? Just bare wall. She pulled him down the walk way, insisting they keep moving even before she went back to her explanation. "The Nundu's the most dangerous creature in the wizarding world. Kinda like....muggle leopard things only waaaaaay bigger and more powerful and no less than 100 wizards have every taken one down."

Brilliant things they were. "This one idiot tried raising one, got himself outted when he forgot to stun it one day."

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Cause, he didn't. And, usually when he was he looked the part. She got serious brows for that, a stark contrast to the overtly confident grin that had been in place a few spare moments ago.

Still, he let himself be pulled along. Eventually his feet caught up to her pace and he settled into a walk beside her. A walk that turned into a trot so he could be in front of her, at which point he turned to face her as he walked backwards. It was just easier to see her this way, make sure she wasn't pulling his leg or whatnot.

"So....it's a cat." Well Merlin's fuzzy beard, wasn't that just lovely! "A cat is the most dangerous thing in the wizarding world?"

A pause, and then laughter. Absolute and complete laughter that would have echoed off the walls had they been made of stone. As it was, the foliage seemed to absorb the sound in a strange hollowness that had him sobering some. The mirth remained on his face though as he took a few more steps before falling back in line with her.

"You know cats purr, right?" Hardly a qualification for being fearsome and dangerous.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.