View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 02:35 AM   #11 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Oh, Jasmine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expecto-Penguin View Post
Jasmine was here at the observational exercise. Not that she needed to be really observant compared to an Auror or someone out on the field. I mean yeah she needed to keep tabs on the charms she created and such but she only needed to be observant watching spells and such. I guess that was the same thing Aurors did. Alright fine she was important and needed this skill. She walked over to the exercise and wondered what she should do first. As she was looking around and see what others were doing she noticed a women.

Hmmm the women seemed to be around her age. She could approach her. She observed that she was twiddling her thumbs on her wand and she seemed nervous. She cleared her throat and asked, "Seems like I am not the only one nervous.." she grinned. "I am Jasmine by the way.." she introduced herself. Jasmine had the feeling she was important like a boss like important but she could be wrong.

Lynley noticed the woman approaching her, but didn't make a movement to reply until the woman was close. Hmph--wait...what? She gave the other women SUCH a judgmental look, it was a miracle Lynley hadn't audibly scowled.

"No. I am not nervous...not even a little. I'm more impatient. I was waiting to see if someone wanted to do this with me...I suppose you're the lucky winner," she said dryly, not bothering to crack a smile. Lynley...nervous? Seriously? She wondered what the woman thought NERVOUS even looked like. "You're nervous? You'll be fine. You seem competent for now."

For now was the key word.

Jasmine....right. Lynley held out her free hand. "Lynley Purcell. Transportation's new head." Indeed. "You're lucky to have found me."

She was speaking the facts. The woman really was, especially if she was nervous.