View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 09:07 AM   #8 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awarlesta Black View Post
.....She could've sworn she was headed to the lunch and whatchamacallit table a few seconds ago....How did she end up here, again? Fallon's head swiveled around like a parakeet observing the being watching it. Hmm, she must've done that distracted thing again.

OH WELL! ^____^

This activity looked like fun to the strawberry blonde. Fun, indeed! Find the animagi, ehhhh??? Fallon Crawford can certainly do that! "Well, hello little mice! Or should I say, HUMANS?!"
Uh, okay.

Yoona had taken a step onto the other side of an ordinary, if not maybe displaced archway when... she was on the street? This was so strange. She frowned and observed her surroundings. This must be one of the activities organized by the Ministry of Magic. NICE.

She approached a blonde who also just joined in the Exercise. She appeared to be looking for the hidden animagi. "Hi, I think those are real mice." Like, they were running and jumping and doing normal mouse stuff, whatever that was.

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club