View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 08:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Tala
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post

...... Conquering? conquering? No, for real, did this chick just say she'd be conquering the maze? Tala had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from smiling with amusement, because Tala couldn't take the word seriously at all.

"Er... Yeah." She was just gonna go with it, Tala was too used to weirdness and big egos to really be bothered, it was just funny, like, really funny that this woman was speaking like some... Bond villain or something. Actually, she was strangely reminded of Justine.

Oh, oh, oh. A Department Head? Tala suddenly felt the need to straighten her posture. "I'm Taladona Jordan," - she probably ought to mention her job title to, right? - "Junior Werewolf Support Advisor... I just started here." She smiled, she was... Well, really pleased about the job, it was the position she'd been hoping for and it felt... Good, vindicating that she'd managed to get it.

"So, um, Partners, then?" She asked, her green eyes warm and inviting as she spoke.

Lynley wasn't sure if the young woman was taking this maze seriously. Hmph. She wondered what department she was in. Not Transportation, she would know the face from all of the files she'd looked at recently. Over and over again, too.

She already knew all the names of her employees.

Taladona, apparently, Jordan's posture change was visibly notable. Oh, Lynley was happy her job title had done that. It made her smirk. "Ah...werewolf support..." they needed one of those? Lynley didn't smile, but she did nod her head at the woman. "I can tell." About the just starting thing. She still had that youthful, excited glow about her. "Not a bad thing." She said quickly, gruffly, before the woman could take what she said the wrong way,

"And yes....we can partners. You need to be quick on your toes to keep up with me. I will wait for you if you fall behind, though...." since this was a team building exercise.

But it was against Lynley's nature. In real life, she'd be on her own, for her own.