View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 07:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

SPOILER!!: Taladona, pls
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicole black View Post
A maze.. Did other jobs have you running mazes? Taladona naturally had no idea given her lack of previous work, but she certainly wasn't against it. That was the thing about the girl, she was always up for taking a risk, getting her hands dirty and... having a bit of an adventure. In other words? This Maze had her name written all over it.

Pulling her wand out from behind her ear, Tala took a moment to steady herself before charging in, she needed to think this bit through, take her time, and maybe a partner wouldn't be bad. There was a woman, gorgeous and with dark hair nearby that seemed nice enough. Tala tucked back her hair and approached her.

"Hi, taking a shot at the maze?" The answer was most likely yes, but Tala thought it was a better opener than; Wanna be maze buddies?? so it would have to do.

Oh, look, a younger person.

Joy.

At least the girl's eyebrow game was strong. Lynley pulled out her wand from her holster and raised an eyebrow. "I believe I will be conquering the maze, yes." You could miss a shot.

There was no question that Lynley wouldn't conquer this...as she did everything else.

"But...if you're asking if I'll help you conquer it, I will." She eyed the young woman up and down. "I should introduce myself. Lynley Purcell, Transportation department head." Her job position was important. Therefore, it would accompany her introduction every time she did one. People could get over that, if they thought it was bigheaded.

..."And you are?"

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin