View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 02:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStorm View Post

Oh goodness she HAD indeed seen him dance, sugarpuffs!! "You did?" there was something surely wrong if she liked his dance moves. "Oh...umm just these cards that you get with the chocolate frogs" Thats what was so exciting, how could it not be exciting! It was one the most amazing things of the magical world! The Card Collection Competition that he was so going to win, if only he could find the missing cards from his collection as well as the most rarest ones of all. Did he find something interesting? He did indeed of course it was hard to miss the the wonderful thing that was on the floor shining in the daylight that was entering the corridor through the windows. "I did find this on the floor, I think you umm dropped it" By accident he was sure, who else would drop something so important as if it was a bit of litter. It most certainly wasn't a bit of litter that can be discarded away so easily! She collected them as a kid? Oh better give it back "Professor, I think this is yours" he said giving it back to his professor, he wouldn't want to deny her from adding James Potter to her collection if he was missing from it. At least he saved her from being labelled a Litterbug as he was sure that was not something that she wanted to be labelled as.
Smiling at the boy she nodded to his questions, “I did enjoy the dancing. It’s always fun to see people enjoying their day. More students and even staff should just break into dance more often.” What a happy place this would be if dances just broke out in the corridors because everyone was celebrating just being happy. That could be so much fun. Cassie was snapping at the thoughts.

She looked at the card the boy was holding until he said she dropped it. She looked down at her bag, no she put the box back in her bag, that couldn’t be hers and even if it was, she wasn’t going to admit, her a professor just littered in the corridor. “No, that’s not mine. I wouldn’t just throw a box on the corridor floor for someone else to pick up.” She huffed a bit at the thought though she did smile nicely at him. “Though if this isn’t yours it was very nice of you for picking up someone else’s garbage. “ That did give him snaps.

She held up a hand, “No, no that is not mine. If it was that would mean I dropped the box when I clearly just said I didn’t. No you keep it, it can be a finders keepers sort of thing. Plus for being such a good student and cleaning up our corridors I’m going to give you five points.” She snapped proudly at how fun it was to give points.