View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Professor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
As she finished her chocolate frog Cassie had just started walking down the corridor when she heard something from behind her where she had just opened her little snack. Turning she noticed a boy pick up something on the ground and couldn’t help but chuckle as he seemed to be excited and dancing. She couldn’t help but give him snaps. He was a first year from her lessons. What was his name again? Honestly she’d like to make everyone a cat so she could remember their names. Why were humans so hard to remember?

“Find something interesting?” She walked back towards him, “I do like your dance moves, but what is so exciting?” She enjoyed exciting so maybe she could share in the dancing. Was it for a class or something? She couldn’t remember if Nessa said anything about a dance lesson in history of magic, oh maybe she was having them study the history of school balls. That could be super fun!

When she got closer she did notice it was a wizard card. “Oh I remember collecting those.” She had a small collection still in her person things from when she was a kid, but where she wasn’t sure on the top of her head.

Oh goodness she HAD indeed seen him dance, sugarpuffs!! "You did?" there was something surely wrong if she liked his dance moves. "Oh...umm just these cards that you get with the chocolate frogs" Thats what was so exciting, how could it not be exciting! It was one the most amazing things of the magical world! The Card Collection Competition that he was so going to win, if only he could find the missing cards from his collection as well as the most rarest ones of all. Did he find something interesting? He did indeed of course it was hard to miss the the wonderful thing that was on the floor shining in the daylight that was entering the corridor through the windows. "I did find this on the floor, I think you umm dropped it" By accident he was sure, who else would drop something so important as if it was a bit of litter. It most certainly wasn't a bit of litter that can be discarded away so easily! She collected them as a kid? Oh better give it back "Professor, I think this is yours" he said giving it back to his professor, he wouldn't want to deny her from adding James Potter to her collection if he was missing from it. At least he saved her from being labelled a Litterbug as he was sure that was not something that she wanted to be labelled as.