View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 08:36 PM   #23 (permalink)
Bazinga
Dark Force Defense League

MO & DMGS
Forest Troll

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kirsten Delbin
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mateo Theodore
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alana Potter
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Bart Culloden
Games & Sports

x11 x9
Puff by day, snake by night | Mj's bestie | Always UP to Something...

SPOILER!!: Cinna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraie View Post

"Well I was kind of waiting tomato soup and a grilled cheese." She gave him one of her sweet little pouty smiles. Hehe. "But this is fine, too." She'd still eat it. That was going to work right? It wasn't like the food was going to go to waste. She should have just made up her mind while they were at the counter. "Yeah? You think. Maybe they will." Smiling at him and resting her head on his shoulder. She started eating, too. Nommimg on her food she shrugged. "I don't know. Honeydukes? Maybe Zonko's?" The quill shop. She really didn't need much. "What did you want to do?" She looked up at him and grinned. It didn't matter what they did.

"Oh? What's that?" Did she even what to know? You really didn't know what he would ask. He was smiling at her so it could be anything. She smiled back. She blinked. Christmas? "Mmmm. I don't know. What do you want?" Thats it ask him what he wants because she always had a hard time picking things out for him. Yeah. It was just around the corner. And she hadn't really given any thought into Christmas. But it wasn't just Christmas anymore was it. Now she was really grinning.

Oh.. oh.. no.. crap! So she did want something else. Bart set down the food and got up, "I'll go grab what you want no problem." He could take the other part of the food back to school and eat later. Though she then said she'd eat what he got. Hesitating a moment he sat back down. "Next time I'll get whatever you want." He'd remember the next time. Feeling her head on his shoulder he smiled before looking back at his food. "Oh I don't know, I guess I should look around for a gift for mum and Cossy if there is anything here. Might just send Frump to get something." Hogsmeade was nice, but he at times didn't think they had what his parents would want. "Zonko's for Rebecca though." He hadn't gotten his potion exactly the way he wanted so using it on her for a Christmas present would have wait.

She didn't know and then she asked him the same question, "Oh no, you aren't getting out of this. You need to give me some ideas." He knew that trick, he used it all the time. "I'll tell you, once you've told me." He grinned as he took another bit of his sandwich. "Shopping was always so much easier when mum just did it for me, but with Helena she'll probably be too busy." Though he might ask anyway, because if he could pawn it off on someone else, why not.