View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 06:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Default Potions HW #1 Post #3
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
She cringed, "I actually hate my name... though if you wish, you could call me Melek... but you could actually call me Mel..." Melek offered and looked at him, "Oh you can, can you?" She nodded and made sure to catch the vial that he almost dropped. "Wooooah, calm down there, Tyler... you didnt even drink the potion... and you are this excited?" She looked at him and tilting her head. Melek sat down and took out her parchment and quill so that she can take notes. "Two bags of candy and me taking your potion in exchange for you taking my potion..." Mel nodded, "Deal... now can you hurry up and take it already so that I can get my notes? Then after I get my notes, I will give you the antidote which you will drink then I will take your... um... what feeling is this?" She gestured to the vial that contained his potion. "And then you can take notes and then give me the antidote which then i will give you the two bags of candy that are in my trunk up in the girls' dorm... deal? deal..." She nodded and watched him, waiting for him to take the potion. Her quill was poised over her parchment and her eyes were staring at him intently.

She hated her name? that was interesting usually girls liked their name. "Oh I see.. Mel it is then" he said giving her a childish grin. "Yup! " of course he coil do it he was a big boy now! He then saw her catch the vial in case he had dropped it "I.. well.. you..you mentioned candy so.. I got excited" he said feeling a little ashamed he had gotten a bit excited.. but can you blame him.. he just had to drink this potion and in return he was getting not 1 but 2 bags of candy!! 2!! "Oh this?" he said looking at his own vial "Umm its.. happiness. Not that you need it, you already seem happy to me" he said to her. He then looked at her vial and drank it in one go. "Hmm not a bad tasting potion. Kinda nice" he said and tipping over once more to get any drops left over. "I don't feel anything you sure this thing works" he asked as he got up and gave her the vial. He then saw her quill "Ohh.. nice quill!! Ohh it so fluffy!!! " he said taking her quill and waving it around a bit "Woah look at it flies!!! that's how birds probably feel when they are flying" he said waving it around more "Man that is awesome!!!! Haha!!" he then remembered the candy! "Ohh what kinda candy you got me? huh? huh? come on tell me.. I can't wait to have all that candy!! the small ones.. the big one!! Every single one!!" he laughed a proper laugh as he thought about candy. Potion seemed to have worked.