View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 07:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Default Potions HW #1 Post 2
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnium View Post
Mel giggled and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Tyler... I like your name!" Melek nodded, "Yeah, I need to have you try a potion for me... it is suppose to alter your emotion depending on what ingredient you add last... I added ferret fur last so it should make you excited... I mean if that seems to hard for a firstie like you then I could always go ask someone else." She giggled and waved the vial in front of him again then offered it to him. "I just need to take a few notes of your actions then you can have the antidote that is in my bag... do we have a deal?" She smiled sweetly at him, "And maybe i will give you candy if you help me with this."

Wait! did she actually giggle? so she can giggle and laugh, didn't seem that way before. She liked his name? he didn't know that. Has she secretly drunk his happy potion or something already! Or maybe she was just naturally happy like that, oh dear he wondered what would happen if he gave her the happy potion. "Er thanks Melek, nice to meet you too. Your name isn't too bad either" no.. it was quite unusual. Excited potion! Please he could act excited without the potion, he was a very good actor too! Hard? for him? never!! He hoped it wasn't anyway "No.. No.. No I can do it!" he hoped he could afterall he hadn't had much experiences with drinking potions so he wasn't sure. He took the vial from her, and picked up his vial.. "Here is mine for you" he gave her a nice grin and almost dropped it at the mention of candy "There is candy involved?? Yes please!! 2 bags full and you have a deal!!" oh he was so going to enjoy this potion thing. I mean who could say no to candy!! it was candy!! there was just something awesome about it!! He looked at the vial she gave him and then looked at her "If we have a deal I will .. go ahead and drink your potion.. deal?" he hoped she wouldn't back out now he was just looking forward to the candy that he would be eating later on.