View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 02:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
nanyjj
Hufflepuff

DMGS
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Leah Abbott
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kim Yoona
please don't let me be miunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRaven View Post

So she didn't realize about the sentence that he'd said before? Good. Cool friends hanging out together... That doesn't sound bad at all. He tried to follow her lead so he wouldn't get lost and quickly he's already walked beside her. He didn't realize that he was walking while her hand wrapped around hers. First destination: Get something to eat first!

The Korean guy just listened to her explanation about the places that could be their destination to have a meal and drink. Hog's head, Madam Puddifoot's, Three Broomstick's. He seemed interested with Madam Puddifoot's tea shop but then Leah said that that place were full of lovey-dovey couple and since they're not a lovey-dovey couple yet so she chose The Broomsticks. He Jackson let her entered Three Broomsticks first.

His brown eyes scanned around, looked for a vacant space to be seated by them. This place was quite full because seemed like most Hogwarts students came here for hanging out. "I found an empty table!" He pointed at a small table for two at the back. Out of nowhere, he pulled her arm and quickly reached that table because he didn't want ANYBODY got that table. Hehehe. "What do you want for drink or eat?" He asked while he pulled a chair for her.
Leah felt his hand wrapped around hers again and smiled sheepishly. She could not help but think about what he had said earlier. It was a mistake yes, but - what if he meant it? Ugh, she did not know what to feel. To be honest, it was not very difficult to imagine the two of them hanging out in Madame Puddifoot's as something more than "cool friends".

The Puff made her way into The Three Broomsticks first, inhaling the warm smell of Butterbeer and chocolate and things she loved. Now, someplace to sit. She recognized many students from Hogwarts who were here with their friends. Which meant almost no seats. As her dark brown eyes darted around for any sign of people leaving, she heard Jackson's discovery. Before she knew it, she was being pulled to the empty table, right before another pair could grab the place.

"Thank you," Leah said and took a seat on the chair he pulled out. She scanned the menu to decide on something to eat. "Uhhh I think I want a Butterbeer. And maybe some cookies! You?" she looked up at the boy. What were Hogsmeade weekend trips without a warm mug of Butterbeer and a couple of sweet food?

Games and SportsKoreanFan Club