View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 01:42 AM   #11 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govoni View Post
It had taken a bit longer than anticipated in getting dressed...but Gabriel was here; going for a business casual thing today. But considering who he was meeting, it was the only option. Mr. Emerson didn't do 'sloppy'...and he didn't want to feel awkward the entire time. So, yes.

Entering the Three Broomsticks, the Ravenclaw glanced around for his summer boss. Was it just him...or did it seem busier than usual? Thankfully, all Gabe had to do was look for someone more professionally dressed than everyone else. Easily enough to do. As...even in his casual wear, Mr. Emerson looked ready to attend to business matters.

"Sir." Taking a seat across from the man, Gabe smiled. He'd missed the stuffy man, okay? Completely normal and simple enough to understand. Edward had taught Gabe a lot over this past summer.
He was dressed casually- it was good of Mr. Banner to notice. Of course, the young man had earned such a comfortable state of attire as the two worked quite closely this past summer. There was little need to dress up for Gabriel. And for Edward that meant a less formal shoes and no jacket. A truly relaxed ensemble.

He nodded politely at his intern and offered his hand for Mr. Banner to shake. A formality with an added bonus of a small smile for Gabriel's sake. "It's good to see you, Mr. Banner." He reached for his coffee, "I must say...I have been quite impressed with your publication thus far. How is the Quill going?"

Yes, he knew it by name. In fact, he had his assistant get every copy for him since the original that Gabriel had sent him.